Well, we have a new baby at our house. She is a sweet little puppy named Penny. We got her because she is very special. When my sister Jenni died last February, my sister Tawnya took one of her puppies home with her. She is a Mountain Cur named Lily.Now Tawnya already had a Chocolate Lab named Bodie.
Well, Lily came into heat and one thing led to another and there was a teenage pregnancy. On November 15th, Lily and Bodie became the proud parents of 4 black baby girls.I felt a tug in my heart for one of these little girls to be mine. She would be a part of both of my sisters that I could have with me and love on when I am missing them. It didn't hurt that Tawnya called and said one of them would like to move to Texas:).
It only took a little bit to convince Marty. We had been wanting a puppy to be a companion for our 10 year old Cockapoo, Oscar.
So cute, love the pictures!
ReplyDelete